+ I'm pre/postnatal, can I do classes on FLY LDN Online?
Please consult your doctor before taking exercise classes while pregnant or following your pregnancy to ensure it is safe to do so and the classes are suitable. We have a pregnancy-friendly section which includes classes that may be suitable. Classes not included in that section may not be suitable for pregnancy. Please contact us at shout if you have specific questions about classes and if they’re joining a live to always make the instructor aware in the chat at the start of class.
BILLING AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS
+ How do I reset my password?
On the login page, click Forgot Password, enter the email associated with your account, and click Send Instructions. The instruction email will arrive in your inbox shortly. In the instruction email, click Reset Password and you will be directed to select a new password before being redirected to the Catalog page.
+ How do I change my password?
Once signed into your account, you can change your password by clicking My Account or Dashboard from the top navigation menu. Select Password and update your password.
+ How do I update my billing information?
Once signed into your account, you can update your billing information by clicking My Account or Dashboard from the top navigation menu. Select Billing and update your billing information.
+ How do I cancel my recurring subscription?
Once signed into your account, you can cancel your recurring subscription by clicking My Account or Dashboard from the top navigation menu. Select Billing and locate your subscription plan at the bottom of the page. Click Change Plan and Cancel Membership. Your membership will be cancelled and your access will be removed at the end of your current payment period.
+ My credit card is being declined. Why is that?
Many credit/debit cards have online purchase restrictions. If your card is being declined, please contact your credit card company to let them know the purchase you would like to make is valid. Also, certain credit/debit cards do not allow for recurring subscription billing, and therefore, may be denied.
+ How do I cancel my In-App Subscription (iOS & Android)?
To cancel the automatic renewal of your in-app subscription, follow these steps:
For App Store purchases
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
2. Tap your name at the top of the screen
3. Tap iTunes & App Store
4. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
5. Tap View Apple ID - you may be asked to sign in
6. Tap Subscriptions
7. Tap the FLY LDN Online subscription
8. Tap Cancel Subscription to end the automatic renewal. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For Google Play Store purchases
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
2. Tap the Menu button
3. Tap Account
4. Tap Subscriptions
5. Tap the FLY LDN Online subscription
6. Tap Cancel to end the automatic renewal. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
+ I'm having trouble using my paid in-app subscription on the FLY LDN Online app.
For iOS purchases:
1. Open the FLY LDN Online app on your iOS device.
2. Tap Watch Now on any video, and then tap Get Access.
3. Tap Subscribe, then Restore Purchase at the bottom.
4. Enter password for Apple ID linked to Subscription.
5. Go to Settings, tap Login then Create New Account.
6. Use the Apple ID linked to the device & subscription to create the account.
7. This allows you to create login credentials that can be used on any platform.
For Android purchases:
1. Check Email & Subscription: Open the Google Play App >Menu >Subscriptions.
2. If Active, Restore Purchase:
3. Open the FLY LDN Online App on your Android device.
4. Tap Settings, Login, then Sign-In.
5. Make sure you're using the same Google Play Account email.
6. Open the FLY LDN Online app on your Android device.
7. Tap any Locked Video, then Get Access > Subscribe > Restore Purchase.
8. Follow the steps on-screen to complete the process.
+ My video does not playback smoothly. How can I fix this?
Video playback depends on several factors. To improve your playback experience, make sure you have a fast, stable internet connection. We recommend using the most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. You may experience playback issues with outdated devices and browsers.
+ Can I watch videos using Chromecast and AirPlay?
Yes! Both Chromecast and Airplay are compatible with our site.
To use Chromecast: Locate the Chromecast icon in the bottom right corner of the video you want to cast. Click the icon and select the correct Chromecast from the pop-up in your browser.
To use AirPlay: Open the video on your apple device and click the AirPlay icon in the bottom left corner.
+ Can I watch videos on my TV without using an app?
Yes. By connecting your laptop directly to your TV with an HDMI cable, you will be able to watch videos from our site on your TV.
+ Can I watch videos on my phone or tablet without using an app?
Yes. Our website adapts to phone and tablet browsers so you can watch our content anywhere!
+ Which browsers are supported?
While we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, we also support Firefox and Safari browser released within the last five years. You may experience playback issues when using an out of date browser or any version of Internet Explorer.